작성일 : 20-01-28 11:47
[call for abstracts] TERRA 2021 / 13th World Congress on Earthen Architectural Heritage: Looking back, Moving Forward - Advances in Conservation
조회 : 13
| https://www.eiseverywhere.com/website/8033/ |
* 회의명: TERRA 2021 / 13th World Congress on Earthen Architectural Heritage: Looking back, Moving Forward - Advances in Conservation
* 장소: Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
* 일자: 2021년 6월 8일-11일
* 초록 제출 마감일: 2020년 3월 1일
* Organizers: The Getty Conservation Institute, The National Park Service - Vanishing Treasures Program, The University of Pennsylvania Stuart Weitzman School of Design.
* Main aim:
This 13th World Congress will contribute for awareness raising, giving value to conservation efforts undertaken worldwide, to preserve one of our most diversified and universal, but also fragile and endangered heritage: the earthen architectural heritage.
- Southwestern US and Northern Mexico;
- Archeological sites;
- Historic Buildings and Structures;
- Urban Settings;
- Cultural Landscapes and Cultural Routes;
- Advances in research;
- History of Conservation;
- Education and Advocacy;
- Risk and Vulnerability;
- Care by and for Communities;
자세한 사항은 위의 링크를 참조해 주십시오. 아래 이메일로도 문의하실 수 있습니다.
Terra2021 [a] getty.edu